Ridley Lazer WMCCL results 2018-2019
Race results will be posted as soon as they are available after the event. These can also be viewed by visiting Blacksheep Sports Timing.
- Any objections or queries arising from any League event must be raised with the Commissaires on the day.
- Any result queries must be raised with the chip timing provider, Blacksheep Sports Timing before the end of the Tuesday following the event by email to: email@example.com
- Any League table queries should be raised with Blacksheep Sports Timing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisers and Commissaires please email Mick Davies at email@example.com if you need to claim average points for helping on race day.
Round 1 – Redditch R & PCC – Race Results
Round 2 – Solihull CC – Race Results
It’s great to win some prize money and the West Midlands Cyclo Cross League pay out between £1000 and £1500 at every round when the event finances allow worked out on the 1 prize for every 5 riders guidelines from British Cycling.
The pay out amounts will vary because some venues are quite expensive to hire and some are free. Some venues accept club first aiders and some insist on St John Ambulance for example. Whatever the amount, our organisers are cycling clubs trying to give riders best value for money each and every Sunday.
So as to standardise prizes at WMCCL events the league committee have agreed that organisers should award prizes based on a 1:5 ratio for these rider age groups: u14 boys, U14 girls, U16 boys, U16 girls, Juniors, Junior women, Seniors, Vets 40-49, Vets 50-59, Vets 60 and older, Women and Vets Women 40-49, Women Vets 50 and older.
Further age groups could also be included by an organiser if rider numbers are sufficient; such as Senior U23, Vet 45, Vet Women 50, Vets 70.
Only one prize per rider should be awarded which ever is the highest value.
Prize money is distributed electronically (rather than having thousands of pounds in envelopes being carried from round to round). If you have won a prize (or in some cases a rider registered with your email address has won a prize). You will receive an email from Matthew Harris (WMCCL Committee member) asking for your bank details please reply to this email with the following information:
- Rider name (as it is not always obvious from your email address)
- Rider number
- Bank sort code
- Bank account number
When this information is received a payment will be made to you.
Bank details will only need to be submitted once.
If you don’t like the idea of emailing bank details, then please ring Matthew Harris on 0781 494 0187 to give them verbally, or you can leave a message or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org