There is obviously concern about the weather warning forecast for Sunday December 10th. At present the course is set up and there has only been a very slight dusting of snow and Luke our organiser is confident that the course will be OK even if we have more snow. The organiser and Committees concern is safety of people travelling and access to the venue in case of an emergency. With this in mind, the organiser will make a decision on whether to go ahead in the morning when we will see if the forecast is correct. Updates will be posted on Facebook and not here on the website.